Thursday, August 6, 2009

It has just come to my attention that it doesn't specify in the guidelines whether or not this program is US only. To clear everything up:

We accept books published in other countries but all bloggers MUST live in the US. Even if there's a US address the book can be sent to, it won't work with this program due to the limited time we have to get the book to each person (and the higher risk of damage when it crosses seas).

It also came to my attention that there's at least one member who lives outside of the US that I wasn't aware of until today. I sincerely wish that it was feasible for us to include everyone but it's not. If you have signed up but do not live in the US, please email me to let me know so I can update the tours as needed.

If there are more members in this situation, I am truly sorry.

No comments: