Sunday, September 27, 2009

Troubadour by Mary Hoffman


A story of persecution and poetry, love and war set in 13th century Southern France. As crusaders sweep through the country, destroying all those who do not follow their religion, Bertrand risks his life to warn others of the invasion. As a troubadour, Bertrand can travel without suspicion from castle to castle, passing word about the coming danger. In the meantime Elinor, a young noblewoman, in love with Bertrand, leaves her comfortable home and family and becomes a troubadour herself. Danger encircles them both, as the rising tide of bloodshed threatens the fabric of the society in which they live.
--


Here's the tour list for this tour. If there any any changes that need to be made, let me know by September 30.
1. Jordan - book review
2. Kate
3. Crystal
4. Mariah
5. Falling Off the Shelf
6. Sara
7. Carrie
8.Sarah
9. Leslie
10. Michelle
11. Tara
12. Pixie

13 comments:

Jordan Perryman said...

This one doesn't sound like anything that I have ever read but it does sound good.

Jordan
jmoose09@gmail.com

I live in the US and cannot ship to Canada right now.

Unknown said...

This sounds interesting. Count me in. In US and can't ship to Canada at the moment.

neverendingshelf@gmail.com

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Please count me in - I'm in the US and will ship to Canada.

crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com

Mariah said...

Sounds interesting!

Live in US cannot ship to Canada at this time

silverbookgirl[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

Count me in, this one sounds interesting!

I'm in the US.

Can't ship to Canada at this moment.

jennilovevirgo@aol.com

Sara said...

I'd love to be included!

I'm from the US and cannot currently ship to Canada!

grochowskis@hotmail.com

Carrie said...

I'm in and no problem shipping to Canada.

Thanks,

Carrie
poptart675@att.net

Sarah Woodard said...

I am in. I live in the US and can send to Canada.
-Sarah
Sarahbear119(at)hotmail.com

Leslie said...

sounds like fun! i can only ship in the US

leslie-lv at hotmail dot com

Michelle Schusterman said...

Looks great! Can't ship to Canada right now.

michelle.schusterman (at) gmail (dot) com

Tara McClendon said...

I'm interested.

US, Canada shipping okay,

Tara@InspirationForWriters.com

Pixie said...

Add me please
US- will ship to Canada

-Pixie
weblogbooks@gmail.com

Jill Buck said...

I'd like to be included,
buckfamily@ptd.net
Jill