Friday, September 11, 2009

The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter

Lainey Pike can tell you everything you need to know about the people in her family just by letting you know how they died. Her reckless stepfather drove his motorcycle off the highway and caused the biggest traffic jam in years. Her long-suffering grandmother lived through cancer and a heart attack before finally succumbing to a stroke. And Lainey's mother--well, Lainey's mother hanged herself in the basement just days after Lainey's high school graduation.

Now Lainey's five-year-old brother is an orphan, and her estranged older sister is moving back home to be his guardian. Meanwhile, Lainey's boyfriend is thinking about having a family of their own, and her best friends are always asking the wrong sorts of questions and giving advice Lainey doesn't want to hear. As she tries to pull away from everything familiar, Lainey meets an intriguing new guy who, through a series of Slurpees, burgers, and snowballs, helps her to make peace with a parent she never understood.
---
Here's the list for this tour. Please let me know if there are any changes that need to be made by September 14:
1. Steph Su
2. Lauren
3. Samantha
4. Melanie
5. Sab H
6. Pirate Penguin - Sent 3/15
7. Kate
8. Kelsey
9. Book Mac
10. Jacqueline C.
11. Erica
12. Genevieve
13. Mariah
14. Khy
15. Carol
16. Taste Life Twice
17. Collegiate Bookworm
18. Jordan
19. WillowRaven
20. Mik
21. Irish
22. Allison
23. Kristin
24. Anne Moore
25. Sarah
26. Holly
27. Amber
28. Rachel
29. Shel Julian Kessel
30. Leslie
31. Crystal
32. Pixie

32 comments:

Steph Su said...

Count me in for any Tenners tour! :) I'm in the USA and I'm willing to ship to Canada.

stephxsu at gmail dot com

Test said...

I would love to part of this tour! :)

I live in the US and can't ship to Canada currently, sorry.

laurenscrammedbookshelf@gmail.com

Samantha LeAnne said...

I would love to be part of this tour.

I live in US and can ship to Canada

Samantha
HarlequinTwilight@gmail.com

Melanie said...

This book sounds fabulous! I live in the US, and I'll ship to Canada, if needed.

melanies--musings@live.com

Sab H. said...

Sounds really good! I prefer not to ship to Canada this time. Thanks!

crystalreviews[at]gmail.com

Sandy said...

The tenners! I live in the USA and I'd prefer not to ship to Canada this time around either.

pancakesthepenguin(at)hotmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

Count me in. Live in the US, and I would prefer not to ship to Canada for this round.

Kelsey said...

Great tour! I'd love to join

Kelsey
kelseythebookscout@gmail.com

US. Sorry no Canada!

Unknown said...

Yes Please!

Sorry Can't ship to Canada, money's tight.

bookmac13@gmail.com

Jacqueline C. said...

Sign me up! U.S.

Sorry, can't do Canada :(

jax@eclecticbooklover(dot)com

Erica said...

Please sign me up!

No Canada at this time though - I'm in the US

Erica
thebookcellar@wi.rr.com

Genevieve said...

sign me up!

I'm in the US. I wont ship to Canada this time.

caprubia(at)gmail(dot)com

Mariah said...

Sign me up!

US cannot ship to Canada at this time.

silverbookgirl[at]yahoo[dot]com

Khy said...

OH OH OH ME. :D

US cannot ship to Canada.

khyrinthia at gmail dot com

Carolina said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

bookluvercarol(at)gmail.com

I can ship to Canada for this one xD

Anonymous said...

please include me!
tastelifetwice@hotmail.com
USA
can't ship to Canada right now

Collegiate Bookworm said...

collegiatebookworm@gmail.com
USA
Can't do Canada (for now)

Jordan Perryman said...

This one sounds like it is going to be really good! Please include me.

I am in the US and can not ship to Canada at this time.

Jordan
jmoose09@gmail.com

Emily said...

Please include me.

I'm in the US and I will ship to Canada.

Mik said...

I'm from the US and won't be able to ship to Canada.

iamnonfiction@yahoo.com

Irish said...

Count me in. I'm in the US and will ship to canada

irisheyz(at)yahoo(dot)com

Allison said...

I'm in! I'm from the US and will ship to Canada if needed.

readintothisblog@gmail.com

soundistheword3 said...

Ooh - count me in as well. I'm from the US and would prefer not to ship to Canada, but will if you need me to.

Kristin (dazdnconfusd@comcast.net)

Anna Moore said...

In the US and wouldn't mind shipping to Canada!

booknerdsnet@gmail.com

Sarah Woodard said...

No Canada at this time though - I'm in the US
-Sarahbear119@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in, also, please!

I'm in the US and can sometimes ship to Canada.

writersblockreviews@gmail.com

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

This one sounds interesting, count me in!

Amber
justyourtypicalbookblog@hotmail.com
United States

Will ship to Canada

The Obsessive Reader said...

Count me in! I don't care were I have to ship.

Rachel
rconnell94 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Shel said...

I'd like to be in as well!

s.j.kessel.writes [at] gmail [dot] com

I can ship within the U.S.

Leslie said...

i'm interested!

leslie-lv at hotmail dot com

i can ship within the US

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Please count me in.

US
Will ship to Canada
crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com

Pixie said...

Add me please

- Pixie
weblogbooks@gmail.com