Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

Sixteen-year-old Damien Locke has a plan: major in messing with people at the local supervillain university and become a professional evil genius, just like his supervillain mom. But when he discovers the shameful secret she's been hiding all these years, that the one night stand that spawned him was actually with a superhero, everything gets messed up. His father's too moral for his own good, so when he finds out Damien exists, he actually wants him to come live with him and his goody-goody superhero family. Damien gets shipped off to stay with them in their suburban hellhole, and he only has six weeks to prove he's not a hero in any way, or else he's stuck living with them for the rest of his life, or until he turns eighteen, whichever comes first.

To get out of this mess, Damien has to survive his dad's “flying lessons” that involve throwing him off the tallest building in the city—despite his nearly debilitating fear of heights—thwart the eccentric teen scientist who insists she's his sidekick, and keep his supervillain girlfriend from finding out the truth. But when Damien uncovers a dastardly plot to turn all the superheroes into mindless zombie slaves, a plan hatched by his own mom, he discovers he cares about his new family more than he thought. Now he has to choose: go back to his life of villainy and let his family become zombies, or stand up to his mom and become a real hero.
---

Here's the tour list for this book! Let me know if any changes need to be made by December 9th.

1. Steph Su
2. Amber
3. Sharon
4. Jennifer
5. Pat
6. Kate
7. Sandy
8. Lauren
9. Lizzy
10. Kara
11. Erica
12. Allison
13. BrittLit
14. Kristin
15. Jordan
16. Crystal
17. Khy
18. McKenzie
19. Brain Lair
20. Jazz
21. Sara
22. Emma

25 comments:

Steph Su said...

I am VERY MUCH interested! I can ship to Canada. And... dare I imagine it... am I first??

stephxsu at gmail dot com

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Ooo super heros!! Count me in please :) And right now I cannot ship to Canada.

Amber
justyourtypicalbookblog(at)hotmail(dot)com

MySharonAnne said...

memememe! I can ship to Canada.

Jen said...

Totally count me in!

Jennifer

girlfrienddesignz(at)gmail(dot)com

cannot ship to Canada

PeaceLove&Pat said...

Super heroes, interesting please sign me up.

Patricia (U.SA. - I can ship to Canada)

peaceloveandpat@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Sounds great. Can't ship to Canada right now.

neverendingshelf@gmail.com

Sandy said...

Of course I am interested! :D

piratepenguinreads(at)gmail(dot)com

I'll ship to Canada...

Test said...

I'm extremely interested. :)

laurenscrammedbookshelf@gmail.com

Oh, and I can't ship to Canada right now.

Lizzy said...

Hmm sounds very interesting. Add me please!

I can't ship to Canada right now :(

-Lizzy
Cornucopiaofreviews@gmail.com

Kara said...

Count me in but I can't ship to Canada right now.
- Cardwellmail@aol.com

Erica said...

ME ME ME! Lol. I cannot wait for Chelsea's book!!!

Allison said...

Definitely count me in! I can ship to Canada if necessary.

readintothisblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Brittany said...

I would like to be in on this tour. I can ship to Canada

Sab H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin Halbrook said...

Sounds good. I can't ship to Canada at this time.

kristin miller
kristindmiller(at)gmail(dot)com

Jordan Perryman said...

I am very interested in this one.
I cannot ship to Canada.

jmoose09@gmail.com

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I would love to join in - I'm in the US and can mail to Canada.

crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com

Khy said...

*HOPE I AM NOT TOO LATE*

In the US, can't mail to Canada :(

khyrinthia at gmail dot com

The Book Owl said...

Sounds cool. Count me in.

US, can't mail to Canada.

McKenzie
mac.attack17(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I want to be on this one if you have room. I'm in the US.

Cant mail to Canada this time.

brainlair AT gmail DOT com

Jazz said...

I'd like to be a part of this one.

USA - I can't ship to Canada.

ladysexton(at)gmail(dot)com

Sara said...

Me too!

From US and cannot ship to Canada...

Sara
grochowskis at hotmail dot com

Emma said...

*crosses fingers*

I'd love to partake in this!

I'm Canadian and willing to ship to the US.

Emma
sekritsister@Hotmail.com

prashant said...

right now I cannot ship to Canada.

Work from home India

Unknown said...

thanks for very interesting information, we are waiting for other interesting information
obat herbal rematik
obat ispa herbal
obat hepatitis c herbal