Thursday, November 19, 2009

Troy High by Shana Norris


Summary:

Homer’s Iliad, the classic tale of love and revenge, is shrewdly retold for teens in Troy High.

Narrated by Cassie, a shy outsider who fears that an epic high school rivalry is about to go up in flames, the story follows the Trojans and Spartans as they declare war on the football field. After the beautiful Elena—who used to be the captain of the Spartan cheerleaders—transfers to Troy High and falls madly in love with Cassie’s brother Perry, the Spartans vow that the annual homecoming game will never be forgotten.

The Trojans and Spartans pull wicked pranks on each other as homecoming approaches. And the Spartans’ wildcard football star, Ackley, promises to take down the Trojans’ offensive line. But the stakes are raised when Cassie is forced to choose between the boy she loves (a Spartan) and loyalty to her family and school. Troy High will seduce readers with its incendiary cast of mythic proportions.


Here's the tour list for this tour. Let me know if any changes need to be made by November 21st.

1. Hope
2. Kristin
3. Mariah
4. Jordan
5. Melissa
6. Jill
7. Kate
8. Allison
9. Kath
10. Jessica
11. McKenzie
12. Sandy
13. Andrea
14. Samantha
15. Sarah
16. Lizzy
17. Stephanie
18. The Brain Lair
19. SarahChristine
20. Crystal
21. Haley
22. Holly

24 comments:

Anna said...

I'm in. =)

hopesblog[at]hotmail[dot]com

Can't ship to Canada at this time. =(

hope.

Kristin Halbrook said...

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see the Iliad redone well.

kristindmiller(at)gmail(dot)com

No Canada shipping right now for me, sorry.

Mariah said...

I really enjoyed the Iliad so I think it would be great to read a retelling!

silverbookgirlatyahoo.com

Cannot ship to Canada at this time/

Jordan Perryman said...

Can't wait to read this one!

Cannot ship to Canada right now.

jmoose09@gmail.com

Melissa said...

I would to participate in this.

jjameli(at)cableone(dot)net

Can't ship to Canada right now.

Jill Buck said...

I'd like to participate but cannot ship to Canada right now.

buckfamily (at) ptd (dot) net

Unknown said...

Count me in! Sorry but can't ship to Canada at the moment.

neverendingshelf@gmail.com

Allison said...

This one sounds interesting; count me in. Willing to ship to Canada if necessary.

readintothisblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Kath said...

I'd love to be a part of the tour for this one, unable to ship to Canada right now.

Kathy
bookwormnation.blogspot.com
bookwormnation@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

I've never read the Lliad but I've always been entrigued by this book.

readanddance@aol.com

I can't ship to Canada at this time =[

The Book Owl said...

Count me in. I love mythology.

I can't ship to Canada

McKenzie
mac.attack17(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sandy said...

I love mythology too!

I'd be willing to ship to Canada.

piratepenguinreads(at)gmail(dot)com

Andrea said...

I'm in :)

And I can ship to Canada

Andrea

purplg8r(at)aol(dot)com

Samantha LeAnne said...

I'm in =)

Can ship to Canada

Samantha
HarlequinTwilight@gmail.com

Sarah Woodard said...

I am in!
Can't ship to Canada at this time.
Sarahbear9789(at)hotmail.com

Lizzy said...

add me, please!

-lizzy
cornucopiaofreviews@gmail

juiciliciousss reviews said...

oohhh, i would like to join this tour :)

stephanie
juiciliciousssreviews@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'm in on this one. And I can ship to Canada.

Brainlair AT gmail DOT com

SarahChristine said...

please add me :)
and i can't ship to canada.

pinktooth2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Please include me. I can ship to Canada.

crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com

Miss Haley said...

sign me up! I cannot ship to Canada.

haleymathiot at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want in, if it's not too late!

Cannot ship to Canada at the moment.

writersblockreviews (@) gmail (.) com

Ashley said...

add me if you can :)

No canada sorry.

princessashley9@gmail.com

kanishk said...

I cannot ship to Canada.



Lingerie Access