Monday, July 13, 2009

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev


Our next tour will be for Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev.

Summary:

All her world’s a stage.

Bertie Shakespeare Smith is not an actress, yet she lives in a theater..
She’s not an orphan, but she has no parents.
She knows every part, but she has no lines of her own.
That is, until now.

Enter Stage Right

NATE. Dashing pirate. Will do anything to protect Bertie.

COBWEB, MOTH, MUSTARD SEED, and PEASEBLOSSOM. Four tiny and incredibly annoying fairies. BERTIE’S sidekicks.

ARIEL. Seductive air spirit and Bertie’s weakness. The symbol of impending doom.

BERTIE. Our heroine.

Welcome to the Théâtre Illuminata, where the actors of every play ever written can be found behind the curtain. They were born to play their parts, and are bound to the Théâtre by The Book—an ancient and magical tome of scripts. Bertie is not one of them, but they are her family—and she is about to lose them all and the only home she has ever known.

Lisa Mantchev has written a debut novel that is dramatic, romantic, and witty, with an irresistible and irreverent cast of characters who are sure to enchant the audience.

To Join please leave a comment by July 17th. Thanks!

15 comments:

soundistheword3 said...

I can't wait to read this one - I've heard so many good things about it. Please sign me up!

Kristin

Mariah said...

I want to read this one so bad please sign me up!

~Mariah

Genevieve said...

Sign me up! I reeeeeeeeeeeally want to read this book. It was one of my waiting on Wednesdays back in March. : )

Erica said...

Please sign me up - I've heard so many amazing things about this one!

Kristen said...

Sign me up! bittahsweetharmony@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

sign us up!
tastelifetwice@hotmail.com

Andrea said...

I'm in!

Andrea

Sandy said...

Can I join?! o___x

Sandy said...

Okay, now I know I can. xD

Thanks! ♥

Collegiate Bookworm said...

Sounds good!
Sign me up!
collegiatebookworm@gmail.com

ReggieWrites said...

Can I still join in?

regietc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Harmony,

Please add me to the list!

Mark

Anonymous said...

MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUST

-breathes-

MUSTMUSTMUSTMUST

be included in this one!

Lilixtreme said...

Hopefully I can still be included in this one! Can't wait to read!

Emily said...

Just signed up today...hopefully I can seek into this one :)
Thanks!