Saturday, July 11, 2009

Duplikate by Cherry Cheva


Our next tour will be for DupliKate by Cherry Cheva.


"Getting into Yale has been Kate Larson’s dream for years—and being overworked and under-rested is the price of admission. But when she opens her eyes after falling asleep on her keyboard one night, she comes face-to-face with, well, herself.



Meet Kate’s computer-generated twin. Kate doesn’t know why she’s here or how to put her back where she belongs, but she’s real. And she’s the last thing Kate has time to deal with right now. Unless. . .could having a double be the answer to Kate’s prayers?"



This will be released in September so reviews can go up whenever you like. Please let me know if you're interested by July 14th by leaving a comment.



Harmony - book review

16 comments:

Yan said...

Interested :)

Test said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Count me in please!

Carrie said...

I'm in. It sounds great!!

Anonymous said...

please include us!
-tashi

Mitzy said...

yes please!!

just1linmichele@aol.com =)

Genevieve said...

I already sent Harmony an email, but since the comment box is now working for me-- I'm posting here! Please count me in on this one. Thank you. :)

Melanie said...

I'm interested!

Collegiate Bookworm said...

Interested!

Kristen said...

I'm interested too! :)

Lizzy said...

If I'm not too late, count me in!

Mariah said...

I emailed Harmony but I am also leaving a comment!

Mariah

silverbookgirl[at]yahoo[dot]com

Katie said...

Interested!

ReggieWrites said...

I'm interested! Can't wait!
Email: regietc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Interested, Harmony. Thanks.

ForReal? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.