Thursday, October 1, 2009

Announcement

First off, I wanted to say that you guys NEED to have the tour email in your address book. Because we send out so many group emails, certain servers have started classifying us as spam and the emails are bouncing back. So if you want to get any of the checklists or anything, PLEASE add the tour email. (Also - Lilibeth, I tried to answer you but the reply bounced back too.)

Secondly, I (Harmony) have a LOT going on this month, including the Super Secret Project, which should be revealed later today. So Hope and Erica will be taking over the tours for the most part. I'll still be here over-seeing everything and nothing should change (all emails still go to the tour email) but I just wanted to let everyone know.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ooo. Super Secret Project... mysterious!

Lilixtreme said...

So weird, I'll check to see if your in my address book, but I would think so.