Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nightshade-- Andrea Cremer

Release Date: October 19th, 2010
Publisher: Philomel
Donated by: Crystal
Summary (goodreads):
While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.
SIGN UPS CLOSED.

Sent to Jess 8/31 DC# 9102 1480 0860 0110 3233 44
  1. Jess (NC) Rec'd 9/1 mail by 9/8
Returned to Crystal 9/20 DC# 0310 1230 0001 3809 3806

8 comments:

Dee (GoodChoiceReading) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss cindy :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Jess, North Carolina

daydreamerN said...

DaydreamerN at Gmail.com
CO

Sophia Lee said...

I want to read this book so bad!

Sophia Lee
TX

If I get accepted for this tour, can I please be put on near the bottom of the list because I'm away on vacation. Will return on August 8.

Sophia Lee said...

My e-mail:

mashimaro401[at]yahoo[dot]com

miss cindy :) said...

I deleted my comment, I don't want to be added onto this tour, thanks!

Jess said...

Here is my review of Nightshade!