Monday, September 20, 2010

IMPORTANT INFORMATION! All participants MUST READ

Thank you SO MUCH for responding to my cry for help, guys! I got a TON of people volunteer for help. I'm looking over all of your e-mails now, and I'll get back to you soon.

In the meantime, I have made some BIG CHANGES to 1 ARC Tours. Please read carefully
  • We have a new e-mail address! My personal e-mail was a Yahoo account, and it was a HUGE pain to have to log in and out over and over again. That's the main reason I was so slow with e-mail. So our new e-mail is onearctours@gmail.com
  • There is no more Cbox. I learned that it was REALLY annoying! I just kept missing things. Now, every time you RECEIVE a book, every time you MAIL a book, and every time you need the NEXT ADDRESS you must e-mail me at the new e-mail address.
  • The rules have been updated. Things are a little more strict. I have outlined exact punishments for when rules are broken. Hopefully this will encourage order. SEE THE NEW RULES
  • Tours are now open to the US only. I'm really sorry to our few Canadian members. But it was just causing too much stress. If you're interested in international tours, you might check out the Good Golly Miss Holly tours.
  • We have a new participation form. You must fill out this form in order to participate. If you are on a tour currently, but your name is not on the new form, you will NOT recieve the book. CLICK HERE to fill out the new form. Make sure you have read the new rules first!
  • Points are going to be updated. I'm going to make a new points list with everyone who signs up with the NEW FORM. Your points will carry over so long as you sign up again.
  • There is a new donation form! This will make donations a lot easier for me! If you would like to donate, please fill it out! You can click here, or click the link at the top of the page.
  • All of the tours have been updated. I have removed all of the retired tours. There are many tours that I have marked as "lost" because people appear to be hoarding them. There are equally many tours where people donated a book and then never mailed it out. I have cancelled these tours. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
All right. I think that's it. If you have any questions or concerns you can comment here or e-mail me at onearctours@gmail.com

No comments: