Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Policy

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll (see post below). The general agreement seems to be that including Canada is a great idea, as long as the same people aren't sending the books every time.

However, a few said they'd prefer not to and quite a few people didn't vote. So, here's the new policy.

1 ARC Tours is now open to bloggers from the US and Canada. At this time, those are the ONLY countries accepted. However, to keep it fair for everyone, when you comment on tours, include the following info:

If you're Canadian or US(ian).
If you're in the US, will you ship to Canada?
As well as your email.

Canadians, I'm told that it costs more to ship from Canada to the US than from the US to Canada so please keep that in mind when signing up for a tour. Since there are many more US bloggers, it's almost guaranteed you'll be shipping to the US.

Bloggers in the US, you do NOT have to ship to Canada but if you don't mention "I'll only ship to US" in your comment, I won't know and you may get signed up. However, I'm going to try to mix up the bloggers sending to Canada. If you're okay with shipping occassionally, mention it. I'm going to try to make it so no one ships to Canada more than once a month (it may end up being less!).

If you have any questions about this, email me or leave it in the comments.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great new policy.

Sandy said...

I've never sent anything to Canada so I'd be willing to try it once, just to see if me (and my wallet) can send things over there.

Tynga said...

If there are many Canadians gined up for one book it might be a good idea to line up the Canadians so the book doesnt go back and forth across the borders.

Genevieve said...

Sounds awesome. It looks like you solved the problem!