Saturday, September 26, 2009

As many of you know, I've been way behind on most things related to the blog. I just sent out a bunch of checklists today. If you did are positive you signed up but did not receive a checklist for a book I just mentioned in the chatbox, email me.

Since I've been behind, there's been some emails I may have overlooked. If you've emailed me in the past couple of weeks and I haven't answered, send another. Authors, if I said long ago we were going to do a tour with your book but you don't see it posted or I owe you addresses, email me.

Sorry for the delays in everything!

1 comment:

Jill Buck said...

I think I left my other comment in the wrong place, sorry I'm new to this. My name is on the list for Girl on the Other Side but I didn't get the checklist.
Thanks,
Jill