Sunday, September 13, 2009

Helpers Needed

Hey guys,

I've received a few emails in the past few days asking if I needed help with the tours. I do, actually. As of now there are two positions that need to be filled:

1.) I need some one to keep track of where the books are at. This means keeping track of the comments on the Location Updates post and also in the chat box so we know where the books are.

2.) I need someone who can go through and add the emails to the tour list once it has been posted. Basically, this just means going through the comments.

If you're interested in either positions, leave a comment below telling me why.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I will help out in any way you need me. Either position would be fine with me. As to why I am interest, it is basically because this site has given so much to me, and I would love to give back. I think this is a wonderful site, so I would enjoy helping out to keeping things running smoothly.

neverendingshelf@gmail.com

Samantha LeAnne said...

I can help out no problem! Either position is good with me. I'm interested because, this is a wonderful site and I like to help any way I can. Plus I am super organized and I have quite a bit of free time on my hands and it would be something that could keep me busy for a bit! Hope I can help!

Samantha
HarlequinTwilight@gmail.com

Mariah said...

I could do either one which ever you need! I want to help because I can see how this would be hard work and I really like this idea and I want to help. I am really organized and I have free time so I would like to help.

Sab H. said...

I'd love to help however you want me to!

Sarah Woodard said...

I can do either position. I wouls love to help anyway possible.

Leslie said...

I'd love to help with either! I'm extremely organized and I just love to help =)

Juiciliciousss Reviews said...

I would loveee to help in any way because I just find it so much fun and interesting. :D

stephanie

Genevieve said...

I'd love to help! I could do either position, but I think that I'd be more suited to tracking the books. : )

Genevieve
caprubia(at)gmail(dot)com

Melanie said...

I would definitely enjoy helping. I'd be happy to do either, but I think I'd be better at gathering emails. This is such a great idea, and I think it is a helpful service to both authors and bloggers.

Melanie
melanies--musings@live.com