Sunday, February 14, 2010

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


--
Synopsis
What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all: the world’s most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High, from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12 should be just another day in her charmed life.

Instead, it turns out to be her last.

Fortunately, she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.
--
Our next tour is for Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Due to the size of the book and it's release date, I'm going to limit this tour to ten participants. If you'd like to be on this tour, leave a comment with your email, country, and if you're willing to ship to Canada by February 20th.

22 comments:

Robby said...

Robby (US)
I can't ship to Canada. Sorry! :[
runningforamsterdam@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Jennifer (US) - REALLY want to read this one :)
I can ship to Canada no problem.
Jenn@ book-crazy.com

Lilixtreme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilixtreme said...

LiLi (US)
I would love to read this one!
I can't ship to Canada right now.
chicareader@gmail.com

Emily said...

Please include me!
I'm in the US and can't ship to Canada at this time.

WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thank you!

Miss Haley said...

I'd love to be in this one.

haleymathiot@yahoo.com USA
I can ship anywhere :)

MannaB said...

Count me in! this book sounds good! I can ship to canada!

crazypplrok@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Me! I cannot ship to Canada

js1997 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Jennifer said...

Forgot to mention I'm in the USA.

The1stdaughter said...

I'd love to be a part of this Tour, if possible! I'm in the US, but can ship anywhere. email:
the1stdaughter at gmail dot com

Cranberryfries said...

This sounds so good!
If there is still a spot I'd love to participate.
sprtygal10[at]aol[dot]com
I'm in Ut USA and can ship to canada

Anonymous said...

Would like to do this one.
Im in US- shipping in US...:)

Melissa (Books R Us) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stargirlreads said...

I'm in. No canada please

Kristen said...

Probably too late, but I'll throw this in.

I'm in - Live in US (IL) willing to ship to Canada.

I'd like to read this before I see her in March. :)

Unknown said...

Oh man I'd love to read this! I hope Im not too late.

Jordan Perryman said...

Please include me.

jmoose09@gmail.com

Cannot ship to Cananda.

Samantha LeAnne said...

I would love love love! to be on this one!

HarlequinTwilight@gmail.com

Can't currently ship to Canada

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am guessing this tour is full, but if by some chance it is not - I can ship Canada

journey through books @ gmail dot com

Asylumgirl said...

Deidre (USA-GA)
www.gothicasylum.blogspot.com
deidre_durance at hotmail dot com

I would love to read this and can ship to Canada.

Unknown said...

I left a comment in you box but thought I'd put it here too, I already read this book and have an ARC that you can use if you want to expand this to a two ARC tour, just let me know.

buckfamily at ptd dot net

Samantha LeAnne said...

I would LOVE to be on this one!

HarlequinTwilight@gmail.com

US

I can't currently ship to Canada