Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Changes

I want to thank everyone who left their suggestions back in January. There were two things that pretty much everyone suggested - track the books and speed up the process. With that in mind, we are making two new changes:

1.) From now on, you will only be able to keep the book for 1 week. This means that as soon as you get the book, you should begin reading it. This is to speed up the process and keep everyone on track. Failure to do this regularly will result in suspension from future tours.

2.)I've enlisted the help of some fellow reviewers to track the books. Soon, the "Book Locations" post will be updated with a list of the tours and who has the book, as well as what number they are on the tour. I'll try to update this weekly. I ask for your cooperation with this as the helpers will be emailing you if they noticed you haven't sent the book out or aren't sure if you did or not. Also, I need a few more people to help with this, so if you're interested, email me.

Please remember that you *must* leave a comment on the Book Locations tour or send an email to onearctours@yahoo.com when you receive a book for the tour and preferably when you send it out as well.

2 comments:

Chick Lit Teens said...

I just received THE RED UMBRELLA yesterday.

Cranberryfries said...

Awesome! Sounds great.