Friday, February 26, 2010

Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams by Rhonda Hayter


Abbie Adams and her family come from a long line of witches, and she's having a tough time keeping it a secret from her best friend and the rest of her school. Especially the day her little brother morphs into a wolf and tries to eat his teacher.

That's also the day her father brings home a kitten. Abbie's been begging for a cat for months, and she falls in love with that fluffy fuzzball right away. But there's something peculiar about this kitten, and it just might take a witch like Abbie to figure out what it is.
--
Our next tour is for the Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams by Rhonda Hayter. If you would like to be a part of this tour, please leave a comment with your email, country, and if you're willing to ship to Canada by March 5th.

TOUR:

Jill
Haleyknitz
Kelly J
Manderiffic
ddurance
Book Crazy Jenn

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to take part in this one and just ship to the US.

buckfamily at ptd dot net

Miss Haley said...

I'd love to be part of this tour!

haleymathiot@yahoo.com
USA
I can ship to canada

Kelly Jensen said...

Add me please!

kellybjensen[AT]//gmail.com

US only.

Manderiffic said...

I'd like to join this tour!
I'm from the US and can't currently ship to Canada.
Abeck46@gmail.com

Asylumgirl said...

Sounds cute!

Deidre (GA)
can ship to Canada
www.gothicasylum.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So Cute I would love to give it a shot.

I can ship to canada and am in VA