Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is Me From Now On by Barbara Dee

Sometimes your life just needs a little jolt.

This is what Evie's new friend Francesca tells her, and soon enough, Evie's life has had something more like an earthquake. Francesca thinks life is dull unless you go after everything you want and say everything on your mind all the time--and sometimes that includes giving other people a little behind the scenes help to give them what she thinks they want.

Evie can't always tell if she's horrified or fascinated by everything Francesca convinces her to do, but ultimately, she comes to see friendship--and life--in a whole new light.

---
Our next tour is from This is Me From Now On by Barbara Dee. If you'd like to be a part of this tour, leave a comment with your email, country, and if you're willing to ship to Canada by February 25th.

7 comments:

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Sounds interesting. Count me in.

Crystal
crystalfulcher(at)ec.rr.com
USA
can ship to Canada

Michelle said...

This sounds really interesting.

Michelle
michellemsherman(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm in the US and can ship to Canada

Anna said...

Sounds interesting. I'm in. :)

hope. - in US. can't ship to canada.

Anna said...

Sounds interesting. I'm in. :)

hope. - in US. can't ship to canada.

CarlyB said...

Hi, I'd love to be part of this one.

I'm from the UK, I can't currently ship to Canada and my email's carlybennett@hotmail.com

Thanks :) x

Melissa (Books R Us) said...

Count Me in.

I live in New York,

Can ship to Canada


melissa(at)gingerhigh(dot)com

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good book!

Kate, CT