Friday, June 25, 2010

Bad to the Bone: Memior of a Rebel Doggie Blogger by Bo Hoefinger

REMEMBER: Starting today, you must purchase DC for all tour books!


Summary:

Let's get this clear right away: I'm a dog.

I'm 1'10" and weigh 63 pounds, and although I'm a mutt on the outside, I'm a purebred on the inside.  My good nature comes from the golden retriever side of the family, while my subbornness is clearly from my chow chow bloodlines.  I've got Rastafarian ears, a black tongue for licking, and paws that should be on a dog twice my size.  I type 60 words a minute.  My name is Bo, and this is my story.

From shelter-dog reject to beloved pet and popular doggie blogger, Bo Hoefinger's life has been anything but ordinary.

Join this incorrigible canine as he welcomes us into his life, complete with his wacky "parents," a constipated feline housemate, and chipmunk warfare, Bad to the Bone is an unforgettable, laugh out loud tale of love and loyalty that reveals the true heart of a modern American family.

SIGN UPS CLOSED


Bad to the Bone
1. Amanda (MN) Rec'd 7/10 SENT 7/17 DC# 03093220000200853254
2. Betty (TN) Rec'd 7/22 Mail by 7/29
3. Readergirls (NY) Keeper.

RETIRED TOUR


5 comments:

MannaB said...

Sounds cute!

Amanda Baird
crazypplrok@gmail.com
MN

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

Betty
bmcbroom AT gmail DOT com
TN

Laurie T said...

We would like to participate. Caitlin would love to read this.

Laurie T readergirls (NY)
readergirls@gmail.com

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

Ordered new book from Book Depository to be shipped to Laurie T. Will post DC when Book Depository lets me know

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

On Linky: review on Goodreads.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/122663228